There are many ways to get involved with Yellow Ribbon. Here are a few:
- Become a member of the Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention Program. Your membership fee helps provide materials to teens who request them and helps fund activities.
- Volunteer to help with a committee, such as the Yellow Ribbon Week committee.
- Join our Speakers Bureau and give talks to teen groups.
- Help us with the administrative side of things – stuff packets, make phone calls, etc.
- Start a Yellow Ribbon program in your area.
- Participate in the Letter Project. Tell us your story.
- Participate in the Restore Hope Campaign.