Design The YR Poster for 2018/2019
Now is your chance to share your creative side...we're looking for submissions to be the next Yellow Ribbon Poster. Give your creativity a shot at impacting communities with the message of hope and suicide prevention.
We'll select a winning design that will be used across the Yellow Ribbon network/family for the 2018/2019 year. This year we're celebrating our 25th year of suicide prevention. Our theme for the year is "Together".
Details & Requirements:
- Anyone can submit a design. (1 design submission per person please)
- Design may be hand drawn/sketched/painted, or created on a computer.
- Submissions are accepted now through close of business July 20, 2018.
- Final design must be 8.5x11 (can be landscape or portrait).
- Design must include the Yellow Ribbon Logo (available here).
- Design should include the theme "Together" &/or "It's OK To Ask 4 Help!"
A winner will selected and announced by August 1. Winning design will be the official Yellow Ribbon Poster for 18/19 & available for download or depending on demand in the YR Store for bulk orders.
The winner receives a FREE 2019 Yellow Ribbon Conference Registration!