Join us for the 2018 Yellow Ribbon Conference!
Come for a time to Learn, Help, Grow, Prevent, Survive, Stay, Listen, Get and so much more, TOGETHER! Using the Yellow Ribbon collaborative spirit, this conference will allow people from throughout the world to share, learn, offer and receive support from fellow (adults and youth) Advocates and Chapters.
Conference Fees (Register HERE)
Includes access to entire Conference, Meals (lunches, dinners), workshops, plenary sessions, and more. Note: the Conference is designed for both Youth & Adults, no Childcare will be provided.
- Regular Rate - $235.00 (March 1 - May 15)
- Late Rate - $300.00 (May 16 - June 1)
Youth/Young Adults - if you know you want to come, but need to secure support/funding to cover your costs - please Register with the "Save Me A Spot" ticket to let us know you're planning to attend. Tell us when registering what your doing, or need help doing to raise those funds. If scholarships become available we'll pass that on. This will require a deposit paid by May 1 to secure an actual spot.
Conference will be at Westminster High School, in Westminster, CO. Shuttle Transportation provided from Conference Hotels to the High School.
Shuttle to/from these Hotels & The Conference Center will be provided.
Hilton Garden Inn Arvada Denver A New Hotel in Arvada, within walking distance of OldeTown District, close to Light Rail System for transport to Downtown Denver and the airport. On-site restaurant, fitness center & indoor pool. Room: Queen/Queen $159.00/night +tax.
Hampton Inn Denver Northwest-Westminster Call in and mention "Yellow Ribbon Group" 303-427-0700. Room: Queen/Queen $145.00/night +tax. On-site exercise room, in-door pool, complimentary breakfast.
Residence Inn Westminster Call in and mention "Yellow Ribbon Group" 303-427-9500. Room: Studio $155.00/night +tax. On-site exercise room, in-door pool and hot tub, complimentary breakfast.
Check back for updates and more info as we continue to plan for your arrival in June. If you have any questions please email and we'll be happy to help.
Friday June 8 - "Together; The Last 25 Years!"
- 1p - 4p - Registration Open
- Some Fun Things You Won't Want to Miss...
- 4p - Workshop I
- 5:30p - Dinner - Welcome & Plenary 1
- 8:00p - Dessert Social/Meet & Greet
Saturday June 9 - "Together; Now!"
- 8a - Workshop II
- 10a - Workshop III
- 11:45a - Lunch & Plenary 2
- 1:30p - Workshop IV
- 3:15p - Workshop V
- 5p - TBA
- 6p - Dinner
- 8p - Late Night Options
Sunday June 10 - "Together: Building the Next 25!"
- 9a - 2p
- YR & Lifeline Together
- International Youth Council (IYC) Report
- 2018 YR Week
- Working with Other Programs
- Lunch (YRI Board Meeting)
- "Together: Building the Next 25!"
- Next Steps
- 2:30p Closing
Join us for two really special Plenary Sessions throughout the weekend. You will not want to miss these.
- Plenary #1 - "Together: the last 25 Years!"
- Plenary #2 - "Together: Now - YR; It Works!"
- "Trainers Roundtable - Updates, New Material, Your Feedback & Input"
- "It's Elementary! A look at, and how to use, the YR Elementary Program"
- "Deeper In Depression"
- "Bullying From Our Perspective. Through the eyes of youth."
- "From The Trenches - First Responders & LOSS Team Perspective"
- "Presentation Techniques"
- "YR is Evidence Based - Data, Advocacy & Legislation"
- "Bringing in the dough! Fundraising ideas and techniques"
- "Survivor and Self Care"